|Consec. numbers||Subsection||Summary||Links||Last update|
|1||«MARXIST-LENINIST PHILOSOPHY»||An honest review, in which on the basis of scientific analysis in May 1989 I predicted abolition of the sixth paragraph of the USSR Constitution and the dissolution of the USSR||Link 01||12/23/2011|
|2||FATHER AND SON||Psychological "picture" of one of the episodes which occurred to me in early childhood||Link 02||05/25/2010|
|3||ABOUT THE CREDIBILITY IN SCIENCE||
Here I present my point of view on the need for the serious
researcher be based on the other scientific works
|4||PHILOSOPHY OF TRUTH||Here I quote statements of various people about the scientific search for truth||Link 04||03/24/2011|
|5||MY «TRAVEL NOTES»||There are some of my thoughts, having a serious philosophical subbase||Link 05||10/15/2011|
One of the steps in my postgraduate was the candidate minimum exam of Marxist-Leninist philosophy. This exam (by agreement between the institutions), I had to take on the philosophy department of financial and economic institution. In that distant time was not yet developed the wide internet, so we were writing our reviews more seriously than it is now.
Inventor's Certificate SU № 1270256 A1
|P L A N|
| || || ||Page|
|Part  ||II||PHILOSOPHY OF THE RENAISSANCE||5|
| ||II.1||  Humanism||6|
| ||II.2||  Renaissance Neoplatonism||8|
| ||II.3||  Renaissance natural philosophy||9|
|Part  ||III||MODERNITY THROUGH THE REVIVAL PRISM||14|
| ||III.1||  Science - Politics - History||14|
| ||III.2||  Historical analogies||14|
| ||III.3||  Parallels and prognoses||15|
|REFERENCES|| || ||16|
|Х   Х   Х|
1) Strikes on various occasions, demonstrations are taking a big wide range (Chisinau, Riga, Tallinn, Tbilisi, Moscow, Leningrad, etc.). This list could go on and on, but there is hardly any need for this. Even a cursory review of such phenomena of our social and cultural life brings quite expressive association. But now let's leave those associations and follow with you for some facts...
2) 'Unthinkable' phenomenon - a strike of police officers (April 1989, Leningrad).
3) Soviet tanks, poison gas, sapper shovels - against ... Soviet people (April 1989, Tbilisi).
4) The first non-party minister (Raymond Pauls, Latvia).
5) The first Soviet "honest millionaires" (A. Rosenbaum, B. Grebenshchikov, etc.).
6) Widespread increase in prostitution and drug addiction.
7) The rapid increase in the number of "superfluous people of society" - "bums" and "homeless."
8) Relative to the Brezhnev period officially introduced into circulation the term "period of stagnation."
9) Enhanced activity of nations and nationalities of the USSR in matters of self-determination - up to the requirements of secession from the USSR.
10) Were revealed many chronic "furuncles" in the party and state apparatus (Rashidov, Churbanov, Medunov, etc.).
11) For the first time in history, USSR top party and state leaders of the republic at the same time, "resigned" (April 1989, Tbilisi).
12) Stopped Yerevan nuclear power plant, mothballed nuclear plant construction in other regions (Crimea, Minsk).
13) A big number of party and state leaders have not received popular support in elections March 26, 1989
14) Achieved a cessation of hostilities the Soviet forces in Afghanistan without ascertaining the fact of victory or defeat.
15) «... Changes! We are waiting for changes!» (of a popular song of Victor Tsoi, a group of "Cinema").
16) «...the air smells of civil war...» (of the popular song "Nautilus Pompilius" group).
17) The wide scope got the campaign of moving the of Stalin's personality from the "great leader" in "the great criminal."
18) A significant increase in the number of suicides.
19) A significant increase in crime, especially organized crime with a weapon.
20) People give the broad support to candidates, whose programs include such items as:
- introduction of multiparty system;
- complete abolition of all privileges due to party affiliation and other elite affiliations;
- cancellation of the passport system;
- equality before the law for all citizens, regardless of the positions and titles;
- establishing real accountability and accountability to the people all of the highest economic, party and state workers.
- establishing equality of all classes before the law;Consider some of the items from another program:
- government's responsibility before the law and all citizens;
- participation of all social classes in the election of the monarch;
- elimination of the privileges of the feudal nobility (see , page 158).
- reduction of working hours to six hours due to good organization of work;Let's follow forward...
- to enable for every member of society to live in harmony with his nature (of "Utopia" by Thomas Moore – see , page 137).
«...the Renaissance - it's a time when the spirit... rose to a presentation the claims to himself that he was and knew themselves as the real self-consciousness in the supersensible world, and in the immediate nature. (Hegel - see , page 165). We can only conclude that the "spiral development" has made its next spiral turn: in the philosophical sense, we are now in the same "with nothing" situation, and that the Later Middle Ages. And this situation, as history shows, is a prelude to the next lifting virtually all spheres of life.
"Our present is a consequence of the past, and therefore continually pay attention to your past, than to protect themselves from serious errors in the future" (, Part II, thought number 64).
Dante Alighieri, Johann Eckhart, George Gemist, Francesco Petrarca, Leon Battista Alberti, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo Buonarroti, Dzhannotstso Manetti, Albrecht Durer, Giordano Bruno, Michel de Montaigne, Thomas de Vio (Kaetanus), Niccolo Machiavelli, Andrzej Modzhevsky, Thomas Munzer , Thomas More, Tommaso Campanella, Galileo Galilei, Nicholas of Cusa, Bernardino Telesio, Lorenzo Valla, Theophrastus Bombast Aureol Philip von Hohenheim (Paracelsus), Nicholas Copernicus, Francesco Patrizi, Pico della Mirandola, Marsilio Ficino, Pietro Pomponazzi, Erasmus, Francis Bacon, Jacob Boehme, Nicolas Malebranche, – this is just a short list of leading giants of the Renaissance.
- humanistic (anthropocentric), in which a person occupies a special place and its relation to the rest of the world;
- neoplatonic, which is characterized by wide statement of ontological problems (on the theory and the entity of existence);
- natural-philosophical, consisting mainly of a mental interpretation of nature, considered in its entirety.
«Reflecting on the historical course of events, I come to the conclusion that the world is always the same - says Machiavelli - and that it always has the same lot of good and evil; but the good and evil are moving from country to country, as we see from the history of the ancient states that were changed due to a change of manners, but the world itself has remained the same» (see , page 145). States rise, reaching peaks of greatness, power and civic virtue, and then decay and die. In the writings of Machiavelli, this cycle is considered as a result of the influence of fortune (ie, fate), which was identified with the god. Machiavelli does not deny God, however, limits its function: god - it's dark and powerful source of human fear and obedience, and religion - it's people's case.
«The desire of the king was the law for people. But as the kings corrupted their souls with the robberies, murders and other great wickedness, many cities, including most of the Greek, preferred to establish the reign of the best people (optimates) as the Athenians and their followers - the reign of people. Rome combined itself both one and the other, because along with the Senate, who succeeded optimates were also popular tribune. In Venice, the governance from the nation was moving to the best people. In Florence, the governance were partly in the hands of the people, partly in the hands of the best people. However, our ancestors did not like to engage in criminal and civil matters, as they were afraid to accustom himself to drink the blood of their fellow citizens. They prefered to have experienced, virtuous, famous, people along with trained members of city government...» (see , page 140).And finally, the last quotation from the same author, which is even more expressive than the previous one:
«...one day, when gathered together many educated people, they were asked what is above all . Some have said - the king, others - a woman, and still others - the wine, and they argued it by their examples and arguments. One of them said that above all is the truth that is mighty of king, women and wine. ... When ...rightness due to many passions that grow in the human soul, became distorted, starts pestilence, comes infertility of mother-earth and to human will be denied in everything he needs.» (see , page 139).Comments, I think, are unnecessary.
"The absolute maximum is unique, because it - everything, in it - all, because he - the upper limit" (see , page 8).Cusa in his later writings uses to God the term "non-other" and "being-opportunity", which, however, do not carry no fundamental novelty.
«Any real existence consists of possibility of sensation of life and love to life, like god, whose image they bear» (see , page 311). So naturalistic in the basis explanation of life in the nature with the help of doctrines about general ability to sensation, has led Campanella to attributing to the nature as a whole a reasonable basis, to idealism. Doctrine of primalitates and embodied in them the reasonable basis lead to the concept of god-creator.
«So it is necessary to recognize that there is a first wisdom and the first reason... It is necessary to come to the first art, to the first mind and to the first wisdom, a source of being». In the picture of the world developed in early physiophilosophical papers of Campanella, there was no place for new cosmology. Campanella recognized mobility only of heavenly bodies – the sun and planets. He considered the Earth cold and motionless, located in the world center.
«If stars are such, as Kopernik writes about them, it is necessary to accept a different manner of philosophizing» (see , page 315). Campanella recognized possibility of worlds plurality existence, which he too called systems. In this question it was the unique continuer of Dzhordano Bruno cosmological ideas.
«...The soul or the form is one, matter or the body is one, the simple thing is one, anything that exists is one, all the greatest and the best is one... Она (Вселенная) не рождается, ибо нет другого бытия, которого она могла бы желать и ожидать, так как она обладает своим бытием. Она не уничтожается, ибо нет другой вещи, в которую бы она могла превратиться, так как она является всякой вещью. Она не может уменьшиться или увеличиться, так как она бесконечна... Вселенная не сотворена; она существует вечно и не может исчезнуть. В ней происходит непрерывное изменение и движение, но сама она неподвижна, ибо Вселенная в целом не может перемещаться, она заполняет собою самой всю себя... единая Вселенная не может иметь ничего противоположного или отличного в качестве причины своего изменения, и богу христианской и всякой иной религии не остается во Вселенной Бруно ни места, ни дела» (see , page 273-274). Такой степени «вольнодумия» до Джордано Бруно не позволял себе никто. В этом все его «преступление» перед церковью, в этом его величие как ученого, в этом причина его бессмертия.
«Ревностное изучение всего, что составляет целостность человеческого духа» (see , page 6). В связи с этим характеристика Возрождения была бы существенно не полной, если бы мы не остановились на личности одного из выдающихся философов в истории человечества – Мишеля Монтеня.
«Я выставляю на обозрение жизнь обыденную и лишенную всякого блеска» (see , page 205).Объясняя кажущуюся «узость темы» своего сочинения, Монтень отмечает:
«Прослеживать извилистые тропы нашего духа, проникать в темные глубины его, подмечать в нем те или иные из бесконечных его малейших движений – дело весьма нелегкое, гораздо более трудное, чем может показаться с первого взгляда...» (see , page 206). Монтень писал «Опыты» как именно философское произведение. Автору, человеку новой гуманистической культуры, схоластическая философия представлялась пустой, бессодержательной и бессмысленной. Причину жалкого состояния официальной философии Монтень видит во власти традиции, привычки, авторитета.
«… то, что общепризнано, воспринимается как некий условный язык, непонятный непосвященным: такую истину принимают со всей цепью ее доводов и доказательств, как нечто прочное и нерушимое, не подлежащее доказательству и обсуждению, и в результате подобного некритичного подхода мир наполняется нелепостью и ложью: общепринятые мнения никогда не проверяют, никогда не добираются до основания, где коренится ошибка или слабое место. Между тем именно «уверенность в несомненности» есть вернейший показатель неразумия и крайней недостоверности» (see , page 212).Остается лишь поражаться глубине подхода автора к анализу самой сути теории познания. Слова написанные более четырех веков назад сохраняют полную актуальность и весь свой философский «блеск» в первозданном виде.
«В начале всякой философии лежит удивление, ее развитием является исследование, ее концом – незнание».Это не просто софизм или «фраза ради фразы». Монтень поясняет, что незнание, явившееся результатом глубокого исследования, это совершенно не то незнание, которым исследователь обладает вначале:
«Надо сказать, что существует незнание, полное силы и благородства, в мужестве и чести ничем не уступающее знанию, незнание, для постижения которого надо ничуть не меньше знания, чем для права называться знающим» (see , page 213). Заслуживает внимания анализ Монтенем проблемы относительности знания на каждом конкретном историческом этапе. Наиболее ярко это выражается при анализе переворота в суждениях о строении мира, вызванного открытием Коперника. Как и всегда скептицизм Монтеня предостерегает от свойственного человеческой природе желания объявить достигнутое знание абсолютным знанием. По этому поводу следует привести замечательную фразу Монтеня, которая содержит в себе призыв к разумному скептицизму мыслящего существа, которого, порой, очень недостает и современным исследователям:
«И кто знает, не появится ли через тысячу лет какая-нибудь третья точка зрения, которая опровергнет обе предыдущие? (see , page 215). Центральной фигурой «Опытов» является человек, но при этом Монтень, как и подобает объективному исследователю, решительно отвергает всякую попытку представить человека в качестве центра мироздания, главного звена космической иерархии.
«Перестройка, обновление социализма немыслимы без всемерной активизации интеллектуального, духовного потенциала общества, заключенного в науке, образовании, всей культуре. Но одной констатации мало. Надо действовать, причем энергично и масштабно...» (see , page 23).Именно в этом духе, духе перестройки и обновления и написан данный реферат.
1. Существующая политическая и экономическая ситуация в стране говорит о том, что мы имеем дело с «империей в фазе распада». В этом смысле распад СССР практически неизбежен.В этом выражается неумолимая логика науки, даже если ее выводы не нравятся нам самим.
2. Мы находимся на пороге невиданного расцвета науки и искусства, в чем каждый из современников сможет довольно скоро воочию убедиться.
3. Съезд Советов 25 мая 1989 года, скорее всего, окончится безрезультатно.
1. М. С. Горбачев. О ходе реализации решений XXVII съезда КПСС и задачах по углублению перестройки (Доклад на XIX партконференции). М., 1988
2. Проблемы мира и социализма. № 2, 1989
3. Гегель Г. Соч. в 14-ти томах. М.-Л., 1935, т. II: Лекции по философии, кн. 3
4. Н. Кузанский. Избранные философские сочинения. М., 1937
5. Джордано Бруно. Диалоги, М., 1949
6. Буркхарлт Я. Культура Италии в эпоху Возрождения, т. I-II, 2-е изд. С-Пб., 1904-1905
7. Лафарг П. Томас Кампанелла, М.-Л., 1926
8. Лазарев В. Н. Леонардо да Винчи, М., 1952
9. Кампанелло Томмазо. Город Солнца, М., 1954
10. Макиавелли Никколо. Князь, М., 1910
11. Виллари И. Никколо Макиавелли и его время, М., 1914
12. А. Г. Спиркин. Основы философии, М., 1988
13. М. М. Розенталь. Философский словарь, М., 1968
14. Краткий очерк истории философии под ред. М. Т. Иовчука, М., 1969
15. А. Х. Горфункель. Философия эпохи Возрождения, М., 1980
16. «Собеседник» № 20, май 1989
17. Сочинения Козьмы Пруткова, Кострома, 1959
18. В. Ф. Асмус. История античной философии, М., 1965
19. Сочинения итальянских гуманистов эпохи Возрождения, М., 1985
20. Л. М. Баткин. Итальянские гуманисты: стиль жизни, стиль мышления, М., 1978
21. Журнал «Вопросы философии» № 8, 1988
1. "THE LAW COMPATIBILITY OF CABLE-STAYED NETWORKS", which allows you to "put on stream" process of invention of a new cable-net constructions. It allows design engineers develop more good constructions, which precisely fit under the "flight of unbridled fantasy" of an architect. Previously this could only dream of. EACH of the above items could be a worthy excuse for a whole human life. For each of these achievments a grateful humanity would give another person a worthy place in society. But only not me.
2. More than 25 years ago I invented a large series of strained cable-stayed structures, which are suitable and promising for the construction not only on Earth but also in space and on other planets. This time I informed about it the experts of Patent Institute. I mentioned about it to the professionals, builders in my report in Sverdlovsk in the end of 1989. At least one of them gave me a helping hand? At least one of them supported me, told me that though somebody needs my designs in this world? No!
3. I opened the "Logical Nature's metric" ("THE WORLD HARMONY LAW"), ie in fact, I have formulated and told people with the help of simple human language a simple and general logical law, which is used by the Nature as in creation and in destruction of all what surrounds us, as well as us ourselves. Buckminster Fuller (American architect), as he wrote, "invented" the term "tensegrity" or "tensed integrity."
After a deep analysis of his definition of tensegrity structures, I realized that his "tensed integrity" is namely the first half of my "The World Harmony Law", written by him with "clumsy" language... After my discovering of this simple truth, I immediately described all my reasonings on this subject in my article Tensegrity - it's potency, in which I paid tribute to the great Buckminster Fuller, who, thanks to his talent, during his lifetime became an honorary member of 25 academies of the world.
4. The next my "audacity" was that, thanks to the world harmony law, I deciphered the working scheme of the program of immune system defence of the human and decoded the working scheme of human immunodeficiency virus. I opened up the world that the diseases may have not only viral biological subbase. Cause of the disease may be a program failure which without any material carrying agent reprograms the human body functioning, resulting in this organism quickly moves to the "last point".
5. After that I applied my knowledges directly to the AIDS and offered a practical way of its treatment, which then other people, for example, the firm "Shahatana", successfully applied in practice.
6. Due to the opening by me "non-material causes of disease", I proposed to include into theory of medicine the new section: "chain reaction-type diseases". Then, after HIV/AIDS, I examined a number of diseases, concluded that they belong to diseases such as "Chain Reaction" and told people that the treatment of these diseases should be the same as for AIDS: the general full-body hyperthermia to 42 - 44 degrees Celsius.
Oh, how I understand him! The old man referred only to himself and to God. Any normal person, especially if it's an expert of one of the English encyclopedias, was obligated, as I understand, immediately "to lay the freethinker in the coffin". Because he violated the most sacred rule: he made no reference to his predecessors in opening a new law. Tell me, how could he make these references for one who was not existed?«...I am convinced that, or I should not disclose anything new, or I have to spend all my forces to protect my opening».
But all they are my spiritual mentors. And I no one of them can't add to myself as an co-author or give to them my links from my specific objects of researches.• Anaxagoras (in a broad philosophical approach to the analysis of the world)
• Heaviside (in the tenacity in science and the methodics of scientific work)
• Newton (in the image of the flow of thoughts and in depth immersion into the researching question)
• Einstein (in the character traits and whole his behavior in this world)
However, there were people who gave to VNIIGPE a writing positive evaluation of my designs. In fact, they became the "godfathers" for the whole series of my structures. Here are their names:• the world novelty of the invention
• the usefulness of the invention, which is specifically for VNIIGPE recognized by the leaders in the considered region, filed in writing and signed by them
If it were not for these people, I probably would have never received my author's certificate. To protect my structures after the filing by me at once the six applications for inventions, all the process lasted for me exactly three and a half years.• V.R. Kulbach, Ph.D., Professor Polytechnic Institute in Tallinn. Then he was the "star of first magnitude" in the Soviet Union in the field of suspension coatings
• V.I. Travush, Ph.D., professor, deputy director for scientific work TSNIIEP of public buildings and engineering structures, Moscow
Truth you utter, has neither past nor future. She exists and it's all she needs. (Richard Bach)
Truth is not given to man in finished form, as proprietary, objective reality, it is acquired by way and life. Truth involves a movement and the striving to infinity. Truth can not be understood dogmatically, catechetical. Truth is dynamic, not static. Truth is the fullness, which was never given us in completed view. (Berdyaev)
Man, seeker of truth, is internally strong, and so he is not afraid of uncertainty.
Perhaps you've seen how one asked believers to answer to various tricky questions, such as "Who created God?" or "Can God create a stone which He can not lift?" Critics sincerely consider that if the believers have nothing to say, this is evidence on the harmfulness of their faith. But this approach is perfectly not applicable to science. The fact that science can not explain certain phenomena, does not discredit the value of scientific method.
The quest for the truth - it is an impulse coming from within. It is self-sufficient and it not needs as explanations and excuses.
Each subject and each process has his time and place in our life:
in childhood, we study the anatomy,
in our youth age - physiology,
in maturity - economics and politics,
in elderly age - history and archeology.
There can be no serious future in the country in which the most underpaid professions are teacher, educator, librarian and a physician.
Wide is my native land..!
And it may be too wide..?
(about the Soviet Union in 1989)
It is better to lose a wallet than optimism.
Nonstarter - the person is not interesting!
Whether you love birds, just as I love them?
(see the picture on the right)
My ex-wife, with whom I lived longer than with other women, stubbornly refused to learn the computer, although she very needed the computer skills for the job. I tried several times to help her in this endeavor (but I have already successfully taught the computer skills to about 600 people), but she was nervous, and cursing.
One time she with the "cursing" said: "I feel that these computers will kill the humanity". To this I replied calmly: "Even if they will do it, believe: they will commit it independently of whether can YOU work for a computer or not".
Someone from the great men said: "When you write about others, you are always writing about yourself (probably why I, like the secretive introvert, do not like doing it)". However, after the "mature reflections" I was forced to agree with him: yes Anaxagoras, Newton, Einstein, Heaviside - they all are I myself, or more precisely: they are my ideological supporters, my teachers, although I had no meeting with anyone of them.
When I taught physics in middle school, in February had "happened my birthday." One girl of 7 th grade handed to me her own greeting card, in which, inter alia, it was written: "I wish you to become a GREAT PHYSICIST !" I thanked her, smiled back and thought to myself: "Holy naivete! She apparently does not know, what in all the world EVEN A SINGLE school physics teacher NEVER became a great physicist".
Back in 1989 while I was in such a state that "my intellect hold in mind whole the Universe," I said: "Will be terrible heat. Many people will not can go through it. But those who will survive, will get rid of all diseases".
It very surprised many people. I was surprised only by the fact what I was unable to specify exactly when this will happen.
It is believed that memories - is the elderly persons apanage. Perhaps it is so. But tell me, can a man be a man and have no memories? A man without memories - it's something as empty vessel: the form and the exterior view are present, but content is absolutely not present.
Of course, the young man is constantly driving forward, he does not want to look back and all his thoughts seek the future, believing that "all still ahead" and it always seems to him: now, that's beyond the first... or second... or, at worst, beyond the third turning will be opened to you that, for what is really worth living, will open something MOST IMPORTANT in your life. But life is constantly flowing and flowing as a flat river (or, conversely, as a mountain river!) and something interesting do not opens to us, but we constantly peer into the misty distance, which again and again approximates us to the next turn...
Recognition of your own mistake - this is not a weakness. This is evidence of absolute objectivity and fortitude for which there is no authority above truth.
You don't must seek "naked truth" in the sphere of relations, because instead you can find the corpse.
If a person is not enrolled by doubts, then in his own development he come to a limit.
Microscope can be useful to drive nails. But still better use it for other aims.
Over time, all things usually become worse: and the things and people and circumstances...
Newton wrote: "I always keep in mind the subject of my research and wait patiently until the first glimmer slowly and gradually turns into a full and brilliant light".
It turned out that my "creative cuisine" works exactly the same manner. In this case, when "the result is already matured" (and, often, it happens at night), I just can not sleep: someone wakes me up and makes to go in direction of my working desk. I can oppose it - nothing will be better. To sleep after this "push" I can not.
On this occasion, I recall how dicer loads his dice (ie, the "problem") into glass, then he vigorously shakes the glass, then he overturns it by throwing the dice on the table. The bones in a certain manner lie on the table and show the problem solution. The same idea is incorporated in many other games and in different ways of divination.
What is the difference between randomness and certainty, - I thought. And answered myself: IN NATURE, they do not differ in nothing. IN HUMAN MIND this cases distinct FUNDAMENTALLY (let's remember quantum mechanics) and it consists in the fact that, if WE KNOW the historical reason of our results, it is certainty. If WE DO NOT KNOW the historical reason of our result, then FOR OUR MIND this result is accidental. This means that all quantum mechanics - it's simply a recognition of our weaknesses in relation to nature.
I remembered that even Einstein almost 100 years ago thought a similar way. He never believed that quantum mechanics reflects objective reality. He believed that all quantum mechanics is just a TEMPORARY MEASURE, which preceded the objective knowledge.
Similar arguments can be attributed to the "probability theory and mathematical statistics." All this - the recognition of human weakness. In my opinion, this whole "science" is merely "a convenient for our practice option recognizing the weakness of our understanding of the present state of affairs in Nature". (see also "Reflections about the base of natural logarithms" in the "Golden Spiral" chapter)
The famous Laplace, French mathematician and astronomer who became interested in mechanics, so that wanted to build a complete mechanistic picture of whole the world that surrounds us. In this way he, among others, began to analyze the question: "Is there a god?" Naturally, in his view of the world God has no place. Laplace clearly came to the conclusion that there is no God. Try to guess what happened next?
After such a "discovery" of Laplace, he immediately exclaimed: "IF GOD IS NOT, then GOD IT'S ME!"
Yes... Weak man...
Question: By means of what genius is fundamentally different from the average person? Answer: By means of the speed of information processing - a genius can have this rate of ten or more times higher than it have "normal" person...
If you agree with me, I'll go further. The speed of information processing is related to the conductivity of neurons of the nervous system. Let's remember: over copper wires, for example, the electrons are running faster than over iron wires... So, the geniuses SOMEHOW have the speed transmission of signals along the neurons much higher than that of other people! For talented biologist I give for free a topic for his doctoral dissertation (to find a decent topic for your dissertation is a very difficult task!): "Analysis of the chemical reason of transmission signal speed in neurons and finding ways of making it higher for expedite the processing of information".
Believe me: this is a very "fertile" theme. By learning to accelerate the processing of information in the brain the average person, you can create geniuses simply "on request". You will be able purposefully create an army of 'ideal soldiers', hundreds of ideal students...
If after the processing of proposed theme you will be a bit lucky, then after concrete positive results in this thread, you can even get a Nobel Prize.
I recently read an interesting article about Grigory Perelman. It was called "An Interview with Grigory Perelman mathematician: Why do I need a million dollars? I can control the universe. " In this article, as it follows even from its name, Perelman said that he is able to manage the universe. Of course, an ordinary person can't experience and appreciate such a statement, though many fear that this is indeed true.
I propose to give Perelman a simple task: let he will turn to us the reverse side of the moon. If he told us the truth about the managing the universe, - it is for him a simple job. And if he refuses, under any pretext to do it, we all do from this our findings...
The same article says that he "wrote his thesis under the guidance of Academician Alexandrov. The theme was simple: «Saddle-type surfaces in Euclidean geometry»"...
I'm also involved into "saddle surfaces" from about 1983. Of course, I do not Perelman, so I think that this topic is very complex, almost boundless. However, while moving this way I discovered the "law compatibility of cable-stayed networks" and even the "world harmony law". If anyone is interested, I can clarify: the idea of world harmony law I got in the process of describing the triple curvature of a single cable involved in shaping the surface of the saddle...